Benefit from high-quality help to cancer patients and caregivers.
Jeannine Walston is an expert Cancer Coach with insights and knowledge about conventional and integrative treatments and professionals combined with self-care strategies. Goals are to improve quality of life, cancer survival, and cancer prevention.
Since her cancer diagnosis in 1998, Jeannine has navigated through three awake brain surgeries, radiation, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and hundreds of treatments spanning a wide range of classifications during which her personal survivorship transformed into professional purpose.
Cancer coaching allows Jeannine to guide you through the medical lexicon and therapeutic maze to understand countless options and open gates to paths less traveled. She chooses to partner one-on-one with you from wherever you are ‘now’ in your cancer journey.
The key is to take an important role in your cancer journey. It’s essential to feel supported as you learn more about your options and find optimized answers. A complete shift that includes a cancer coach is stellar management.
Every cancer journey is unique. When Jeannine joins you on yours, her professional services will focus on generating a complete overview of your situation, addressing your needs, and creating an innovative cancer care plan.
Everyone benefits from enhanced improvements. Central to Jeannine's purpose is supporting the ‘whole’ person and not only focusing on cancer cells.
Work with Jeannine
Contact Jeannine here. Based on your interest, she will email you a questionnaire in which you can further expand the topics you’d like covered during our meeting. Once she receives it, Jeannine will prepare for the first session. There are also further sessions, research, and an Extended Cancer Coach Package.
Clarity and Transparency
The first session comprises a thorough review of your questionnaire, associated in-depth research and preparation, and 90 minutes together in which Jeannine learn more about who you are, and your unique situation, and whereby the process begins the foundation for a plan. The cost is $295.
Focus might include:
- Sharing research results about potential hospitals, practitioners, treatment, and perhaps some testing.
- Recommendations for some specific integrative practitioners and providers.
- Lifestyle, self-care, and integrative approaches to improve quality of life and survival.
- Providing cancer survivorship care to address challenges and support cancer prevention
Further sessions and research are available at $145 per hour.
The first consultation and 3 one-hour sessions cost $680, which saves $50.
The Extended Cancer Coach Package includes: the first consultation and five one-hour sessions totaled at $945 if paid in full (or $1020 if paid individually before each session).
This package is intelligently designed, flexible, and expands to accurately reflect individual needs. Without exception, this comprehensive partnership encompasses:
- The creation of a more detailed, proactive integrative cancer care plan and team.
- Further addressing the body, mind, spirit, social and environmental health and healing.
- Thorough investigation of patient trial opportunities, advanced testing, lifestyle enhancement program availability, and individualized, innovate, integrative anticancer treatments.
- Expansive support for optimal brain functionality from cognitive skills to mental constructs.
- Specifics of leading-edge treatments including those from worldwide clinics.
- Complete accountability with emphasis on tasks and timelines.
- Use behavior transformation tools to help each individual create confidence, self-awareness, and motivation with consistency.
Are you ready to get support through cancer coaching? Time is of the essence.
As an advocate and coach, the information Jeannine Walston provides is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment, or for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition.
Payments are made at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment through PayPal.